Bethenny Frankel Shows Off Valentine’s Gift: ‘Love Is in the Air’

0 23

Kekenapep –

Valentine’s Day came early for Bethenny Frankel and daughter Bryn. The Real Housewives of New York City star posted an Instagram photo and a video of the rose bouquets she and her 8-year-old received for Valentine’s Day, writing, “Love is in the air.”


Valentine’s Day Gift Guide 2019

“Peanut!” Frankel, 48, says in an Instagram Stories video, which also shows envelopes addressed to “B” and to Bryn. “Those are the most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen!”

Bethenny Frankel Valentines Day Gift
Bethenny Frankel posts her Valentine’s bouquet. Courtesy of Bethenny Frankel/Instagram

In the video, Bryn picks up some of the crystals included in the flower display. “Mommy!” she exclaims. “It’s so cool!”


Celebrity Health Scares

Frankel didn’t name the gift-giver, but she has been dating real estate developer Paul Bernon in recent months. In fact, the reality star said Bernon “saved [her] life” in December after she suffered a near-fatal allergic reaction.

The couple were first spotted in October 2018, packing on PDA in Boston nearly two months after Frankel’s on-and-off boyfriend Dennis Shields died of an apparent prescription overdose in his New York City apartment.

“Bethenny is absolutely devastated,” a source told Us Weekly shortly after Shields’ death. “She lost her best friend, her partner, her business partner. He’s family. His family is her family. They’ve known each other over 30 years.”

After the tragedy, Frankel and Bernon escaped on a Christmastime “healing retreat” in the Dominican Republic, with the SkinnyGirl mogul showing off photos from the getaway on Instagram.


Everything We Know About ‘The Real Housewives of New York City’ Season 11

“I’m just happy to see her holding hands with somebody,” RHONY costar Sonja Morgan said of Frankel in an exclusive interview with Us in October. “I don’t want her to be alone, and being a divorced mom, it’s hard because you’re there for your kid 100 percent — or, let’s say, 99 percent, and then the other 1 percent of your time, you should have someone.”

Frankel was married to Jason Hoppy, Bryn’s father, from 2010 to 2016 and to Peter Sussman from 1996 to 1997.


Source

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.